Need a new HVAC system?
We design the right system for your home by doing load calculations. This often means that we save you money by installing a smaller, but more energy-efficient system to deliver the quality of air you want. In fact, if we can make your new system more comfortable by installing attic insulation and sealing seams between rooms, we do that too.
Call us for service on HVAC, including:
- Repair Gas Furnaces
- Repair Electric Furnaces
- Duct and Vent Install
- Heat Pumps, Attic Fans, and Swamp Coolers
Need a repair?
There is a sophisticated science to cooling your home properly – and we know it. We diagnose the source of the problem – not just change a part. We pledge to bench test your system with industry’s best instruments, technologies, and certified technicians. We test your system down to its core. No guessing, no estimating…just accurate BTUs, tonnage, CFM output and power consumption.
- Done by industry’s best nationally recognized technicians
- Same techs used in our commercial division, but for the comfort of your home.
Basic Maintenance Plan
Once per year service on AC or Heating
Only $65 includes standard servicing:
- Outside condenser & getting temperatures and pressures of your unit according to manufacture specs.
- Filter change (you provide).
- Or if its winter season, servicing furnace & with carbon monoxide test with filter change out (you provide).
Alpha & Omega Maintenance Plan
Twice per year service – For those who want only the best!
Only $199/year includes:
- 2x service a year, 1 winter & 1 summer + 2 filters (includes a filter on each visit)
- Priority service during peak times
- Free performance test ($499 value).
- 25% discount on parts & labor repairs.
- Refrigeration test, air flow test, combustion analysis test.
- Total system fail guaranty! We refund the $199 if your system fails.
NEW PARTS WARRANTY
- When we install a part, we aren’t afraid to warranty it for 3+ years – that’s 3x longer than competition
- Our parts warranty are longer than manufacturers’ because we do the job right.
And, when you schedule a service totaling $250 or more, the diagnostic fee will be waived completely.